Saturday, July 6, 2013

Find Joy and Jump in the Rain

Today Teresa is buried in her tiny pink casket.  It is a grey day through and through for so many of our hearts.  I sat down to organize and file papers from my desk and found a drawing Meisyn made while she was waiting with me at the bank.  Once again Meisyn teaches us that life is meant to be loved, even on the stormiest of days.  Here Meisyn enjoys the downpour under her umbrella.  Her smiling reflection is found in the puddle below.  This little girl who has never stood, never jumped a day in her life, believes you don't need working legs to make your heart, your soul, JUMP.  This drawing, even only in grey, has still found a way to sparkle.  These children living in the storm surely teach us that without the rain, there could be no rainbow. Thanks for this message today Meis.

So, here is my message back to you my joyful girl,
You teach me, and all you touch, to use your life to MAKE A SPLASH to FIND JOY and JUMP IN THE RAIN

No comments:

Post a Comment