Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Teresa, ride like the wind

Teresa fought with every ounce of energy and determination her little body could hold.  Ultimately her little heart could do no more.  She rode her princess bike to Jesus on July 1, 2013.

How, how, how do we walk on when our children are left behind? How do we leave their little vacant bodies and walk away when the last thing we feel we can survive is unclenching our fists that hold them to us? The only way I can survive this is to review the messages that Meisyn has been sharing with us about her own impending death. These messages are meant for me because without them to hold ...me up I fear I will drown in my despair. We have tried to deny that this will happen to my daughter She steadfastly urges us to prepare. She understands the joy that awaits her. What she does not, is the utter and wrenching pain that awaits those of us who must stay after she has gone. Ann Bartlinski I am so very pained to know there is silence in your home and in your heart. The picture of that thick black pony tail cascading over Ann's elbow just spiraled me into near devastation. May there be messages and memories that carry you through this black hole.

http://ourplacecalledhome.blogspot.com/
My dear little one. Ride that bike. Ride like the wind. Ride until your hair flies straight up so we can see those beautiful new pierced ears. Well done Teresa. Well, well done. You have earned those angel wings and will keep heaven o...n its toes. Maybe you will soon meet our little friend Li Zan. He had a broken heart too and by now has explored heaven inside and out and can show you all the best places for hide and seek. My Meisyn adores this game. Can you make sure when she arrives you include her too? We here are sad to say so long. "The only way to take the sorrow out of death is to take the love out of life" Author Unknown. You were deeply and completely loved. Now just fly, fly dragonfly. We love you too.  
 

1 comment:

  1. Your post is extremely helpful On Messages On Hold. I will keep following. Thank you for sharing this information.

    ReplyDelete