Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Meisyn Comforts Makayla


 Shared from Big Sister Makayla's Facebook status tonight.  The strength of the baby sister to the elder, sob.  Today is PURPLE DAY in Meisyn's honor.  Her whole school has been invited to wear purple.  We will have our family pictures taken tonight...in purple of course...per Meisyn's request.

We have not given up on the LIFE of our baby girl but we feel the ever hastening direction to "Hurry.  Prepare. Make Memories.  Do Not Delay."

Makayla gets married on Saturday, June 8, 2013.  Meisyn is the Maid of Honor.
 
"As excited I am about the wedding coming up, my heart is breaking. The closer it gets, my sweet sister gets weaker.

Yesterday Meisyn and I had conversation about people wearing purple! She asked if i was wearing purple, I cried and said " of course" While i was crying, i can see that she was trying to hold her tears. She hugged me and told me that she is excited to walk and meet heavenly fath...er. I cried even more! I couldn't talk. I sat there crying she held my hand out and said " It's okay, I will be watching you with heavenly father" I told her to come play in my dreams" and wanted to race, dance play soccer" We both laughed. As i was helping her down from my bed she said" When you dream, I will visit you a lot AND say BOO" LOL

I was scared for while BUT after listening and letting her comfort me. I'm not scared because she said " She will be walking and running and meet heavenly father" :)))))))))))))

Cheers to you SIS!!!!!!  Love Makayla"


FAMILY, FOREVER, FOR ALWAYS, NO MATTER WHAT

 

1 comment:

  1. There are just no words for this. Meisyn, you are a light for all of us.

    Betsy

    ReplyDelete