Saturday, May 25, 2013

Sand Bucket List # 9 Pet a Hamster???


Meisyn is a girl of gratitude, always concious of her blessings. 

Today I found a picture folded up and lying near her art supplies.  She drew herself in purple. But of course.  She has her sweet dog Ivy at her side.  She is playing with her new Baby Belle in the thought bubble.  Hmm...all good.  But, is that a HAMSTER she is holding?  Oh please no.  I can summon the energy for just about every other wish on her Sand Bucket List but the hamster.  NOOOOO!  Me thinks I am going to ultimately give in on this battle.  I was fine with her Pet a Hamster wish.  We could go to the pet shop and do that.  But I'm getting the message in her limited English that she meant, "get a pet hamster".

We had a hamster once.  It got loose and ended up stuck INSIDE our couch.  We had to cut the couch to get it out.  Shiver...I vowed never again.  But I should know that I should NEVER say NEVER.  I curse myself every time with that.

1 comment:

  1. Does she have a pet hamster yet? I think I can arrange foe one to come.

    ReplyDelete