Friday, May 24, 2013

Positvely Purple"isious" and Perfect Surprise Princess Party

It's reigning and raining princesses....and one Prince Eric! A royal thank you to Ginger Spackman Healy and Kirsten Shurtz Murdoch and ALL THE PRINCESSES who orgnaized and attended a suprise party for Meisyn. Sand Bucket List #7 has been celebrated!! I heard many, "I AM SO HAPPY" squeals and Meisyn said it was the "Super Best Day Ever"!

 Thank you all your majesties...and one handsome Prince.
 Meisyn was mesmerized by Belle.  "I know your story!!" she shared with her.  When Belle asked to hear it, Meisyn ultimately had to be honest, "I don't remember" she admitted.

 Ariel was a great dancer.  She asked, "Do you know The Little Mermaid movie?  I was IN IT!"  This elicited all kinds of oohs and aahs from the wee princesses.
Both favorite princesses on either side....almost too much joy!
 Snow White and Cinderella shared their beautiful smiles too.
The most magnificent cupcakes E.V.E.R.  Even Jaeya who doesn't like cake couldn't resist.
One immensely ecstatic princess.

1 comment:

  1. I am so grateful I got to be apart of this. She is darling and her spirit and story have touched my heart.

    Princess Rapunzel

    ReplyDelete