Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Shayna's little FAVORITE friend

Today Meisyn was SO thrilled that it was day to wear her favorite color, PURPLE just for her!! It was SO awesome to see how many people wore purple in Meisyn's honor at her school. She sure has a LOT of people who just absolutely LOVE and ADORE her! But who doesn't right? ;) We also had one PURPLE-licious family photo shoot and me and ALL the siblings and the parents got their very own picture taken with Meisyn. When it was my turn, I've never seen someones face just fill with so much excitement just to take a picture with me.  She not only puts a smile on my face, but she has taught me so much and has shown me what this life really does have to offer. I will forever be grateful for Meisyn and for her teaching me how valuable peanut M&M's and a purple sparkly one dollar bracelet are.

I LOVE YOU FOREVER PRINCESS MEISYN!! <3 <3

Love Always,
Shayna 



1 comment:

  1. I ADORE YOU BOTH!!!! Thank you for letting Meisyn teach and reach you my Shayna Doo. She is giving us ALL she has. We need to give her back the even more than ALL. :) I love to see you with her and I have fully noticed the place in your heart she has scooped out and the love she has dipped in there.

    ReplyDelete